Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Prozac Nation

Prozac Nation

Well I watched the movie.
Hmm.
I don’t know what to think.
It brings a lot of things up in me. It’s defiantly not a feel good movie that’s for sure.
My ex had depression.
F**k.
I think that sums it up.

I think watching that movie lots defiantly wouldn’t be a positive move.
“It a wonderful life” movie. I see how she made the connection.
Not a good movie.
Has left me thinking about all the bad things that has happened to me!
How I was affected by my ex when he was going through he’s drugged up phase popping pills, smoking joints bringing me down with him.
What happened to him?
I have wiped him out of my life.
An outside point of view made me step out of the square. I’ve never stepped back into it.
All these feelings that I had at the time I think about now.
Things that weren’t so great in my life I remember now.
Right now.
I just had an argument with my brother. Now I have a headache.
I’m angry.
At my brother for being his normal arrogant negative self. Sparking pathetic child minded arguments.
I’m thinking I don’t particular want to watch that movie again.
It’s disturbed me. Thinking that young people could watch this movie and for whatever reason classify themselves like this when all they want is attention. But I guess that’s another disorder – I believe they call it ADD.
There’s a name for everything these days.
Whatever.
I look at life walk forward and take it all as it comes.
Deal with everything as it comes. Trudge through the mud and run with the wind all still going forward. There is no one in this world I truly hate. I hold no ill feelings against anyone. I may not think highly of some but that’s because of there actions.
I like being positive. I thrive making people realise there strengths which I can see in them.
If you go by the saying if you can’t say something nice don’t say anything at all, it will work for you.
But if you look for the positives in people you will see them.
If you can’t build someone up why tear them down?

I really don’t like that movie.
My friends. I care about.
I love my friends. I love them all.

I think that movie has made me think about peoples backgrounds. No one really knows everyone’s background unless they want you to know and they tell you.
Look at the person they are now. Love them for who they are, respect them for their life and simply accept them.
I’m not EVER going to watch that show again.

1 Comments:

Blogger Scott said...

You did not like it? I guess I identified to much with the character.

11:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home