Saturday, November 05, 2005

A busy day

Today I was in such a good mood at work, I didn't stop talking all day!
I came home picked up Dadmon and ran arrands. We looked at cubby houses, dog kennals and went shopping. he's had a happy day and I don't have to put the big plastic thing around his head to stop him licking his stiches. I brought heaps of things for him today. Everyone thought he was such a good dog.
Mum came down today and saw him too - she really likes him.
I fed him tonight and he must have been feeling good because he ran around the backyard which is fairly small. He's meant to take it easy for ten days but I think he wants out. He'll be walked everyday I have to because he needs it. My brother will also walk him.
Dadmon has made friends with my cat so that's really good.

Brian called today. Just to see how he was going.... there was a pause in our conversation. Like he was waiting to say lets catch up or something. You just get that feeling. So I say "what are you doing tomorrow?"
"Nothing, you?"
"I'm working all day"
"ohh..."
"Well I better go"
I want to give him some money for damon but he says no.
I feel like it's to much. I mean I don't want to feel like if I say no to dinner or something I'll feel bad because he did spend all that money on Damon - hence for me.
But I'm not going to feel like that. I'm not heartless i'm just greatful and that's that.

I cut this guys hair today and he's getting married in two weeks. Deb gave me crap about it because it took me nearly an hour! :)) So we chat, laugh and talk really easily.
I made sure that no one was waitting :))
He we laughed cos he seemed perfect. Kinda religious, cute, didn't sware - but we just laughed about it.

Well I better go off to bed. I'm really tired and can"t afford to sleep in tomorrow!

Last night got a bit cold, Damon was asleep on the floor and in the morning he crawled onto my bed and snuggled up. When I woke up he had put himself on the other side of my queen size bed and lay right out. I put his blanki over him and he looked really cute :)
Jack passes through my thoughts today, i'm glad we caught up last night.

3 Comments:

Blogger Scott said...

You can get so attached to dogs!

10:07 AM  
Blogger kaz said...

Me or in general?
I know I do - But he's a real sweetie. I prayed for him and God gave him to me :))

8:15 PM  
Blogger Scott said...

In general, dogs can become a member of the family.

12:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home