Friday, October 28, 2005

I like my boots!!!

well, I'm rather tipsy,
i've decided not to do spell check on this one.
I'm thinkin of tomorrow night.,
Jacks being SUCH a TEASE!!!!
OH MY GOD!!!
He is beyond a tease! He crosses the line and I feel... I shake my head. AS I suck down my third strongbow original and think - who am I kidding he's all talk. He's still got a girlfriend.
I thy9ink he has.
I bet he has and he just likes to talk it up.
I'm thinking about him.
He sent me a mesage today as a reply to the one I sent.
me "I'm sleeping at Gooseys so I can relax drink and wind down"
His response" yeah good idea. Can i stay at gooseys too?;)"
What the hell is that?!!!>???
That's not fair!
He's all talk i just know it.
Last week Deb from work asked "why don't you just ask him if he has a girlfriend?"
Answer - yeah, I should but i don't want to know the answer. I think I know the answer - he does but that 2would stop all the fun.
I know deep down I think he does. I don't want to admit it but I guess I just did.
He's hot.

I was reading on scotts blo0g about women in high oots.
Now that's all I wear - well mostly. I lo0ve boots I have four pairs.


i don't think I'm needy. its just things that I want don't cost money I just can't seem t0o get these things.
like whatf?
like a kiss, a passionate kiss someone to want me.
some one who knows me and genunely wants to kiss me.
I won't go on it could get intens3e.
I've finished my beverages.

Work was so hetic today I cracked it and said to one of the girls "There is no issue!"
"BUT there was an issue a moment ago"
"But there's not now!"
"I want to know"
"arghh"
It was so stupid. it's funny - I apoligised for cracking it. she didn't say anything.
She helped me in the end to cut up stuff. I tyhanked her heaps - shes quite nice but wants to know everything.
I think everyone was at the end o their teather being the end of the month getting the money through and up to head office 9ffaxed)
I was flat out and was doing 1000 things at once i got a call sayiung yesterdays banking was wrong so i had to sort that out, the show i'm organising I went into day at 8.35am and left at 5.25 pm. My boss was going to let us go at 4.30 because we came in early and the others at 4.45. I ended up staying till 5.30 because I had work that I just HAD to get done.
I was sooo busy.
I wasn't going to drinkk until tomorrow but I was so high strug that I figured I will tonight.
It's soooo stressful with work.
Things that I don't get done just keep pilling up till the next doy.
I'm going ok :)
Hairdressing is sooo different when a client walks out the job is done. finished. compleate. This is the first time ever that I have to let work slide into the next day and think about the same thinngs for more then ab9out 3 hours.

I'm working tomorrow, yeah :)))
I look forward to work on a Saturday I really do !!
The people are fantistic I really like them and we work well together.

1 Comments:

Blogger Scott said...

I don't think you are needy, your confident a lot more confident then I. I am needy and looking for that Ms. Right but to afraid to take chances ... if i took chances i would confess my real thoughts to Opehlia

3:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home