Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Just run

Today was soo stressful. I came home and went for a run. Ran out my stresses.

I feel a little better now.
I'm going out to Ant's tomorrow for dinner and out again on Friday. It's good i'm winding down from work and it really helps to be around my friends.

This is my fourth post. My computer keeps dying.
The other ones were longer.

I feel content. Only a little stressed thanks to the run. I run and feel my muscles in my legs pumping as a sprint along the track. I had to run I was high on caffeine because I couldn't sleep due to stress and I just have to keep going until Sunday night. I feel at work I'm working my arse off, trying my best and I feel like to them it's just not good enough.
Sigh.
It will all just happen and I can only try and do my best.

After my run tonight I can smile - I couldn't do that all day but now I can :))

It's to hot to sleep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home