Monday, October 31, 2005

I WAS TOTALLY LED ON AND IT SUX!!!!

You Are 70% Boyish and 30% Girlish

You are pretty evenly split down the middle - a total eunuch.
Okay, kidding about the eunuch part. But you do get along with both sexes.
You reject traditional gender roles. However, you don't actively fight them.
You're just you. You don't try to be what people expect you to be.


I disagree with a part of this statement. I actively fight for equal opportunities!


Saturday night was all talk and no action.
I half expected that. There were text messages swapped when I got home...
It was all looking up...I was thinking when I received these messages why didn't you just tell me or text me when we were actually in person so we could act on these messages??
Am I sexually fustrated? Hell yeah! At that moment I was! Anyone in my position would have been!
I hate getting lead on and that's the worst kind!
I bend the rules for him - I shouldn't but I do.
I justify it.
What now? Well were still kinda just friends that's all we are just maybe friends that maybe are a little...closer then others :) heh he
I don't think it would really change that much.
I got an email today from him - it said what I thought it would
"sorry about Saturday..."
I knew he would do that. I just knew it! It was kinda funny!
Hmmm...
He has sex appeal :))

3 Comments:

Blogger Scott said...

Yes i hate that to, that is the worse feeling in the world.

12:39 PM  
Blogger kaz said...

Yeah, but strangly it din't bother me that much because I thought he would do that.

9:28 PM  
Blogger Scott said...

Not all guys are such fools some can be nice, not saying I am nice you read my blog I am a nut. I wish I had a better response - some words of wisdom but currently the way I feel i should keep quiet. I hope all is well with you.

11:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home