Thursday, October 27, 2005

A busy week

Today was really busy.
This week flew by and I have been just so busy!
This week I would of worked 50 hours! In the next two weeks I will work one hundred and five hours PAID of work!
I’m working through my lunch breaks and coming in early and leaving late.
I’m enjoying the fast pace and knowing everything I have to do. I took on another work load today doing extra stuff for the others. They asked me if I minded I said no I’d be happy to help if you need me to.
So that was fun.
Very busy.

I was going to go out for a run tonight but I changed my mind and decided to watch the movie Girl Fight.
The Kokoda trail – I wanted to walk that trail when I was 18. It’s something which I wanted to do and think about it every so often.
Would certainly be a challenge.

I’m looking forward to Saturday night. I’m staying at Gooseys on Saturday night so I can have a few drinks. I can’t wait to just get there and relax. It all happens and I don’t have to do or think about anything.
It’s the way I will feel when I get over the Christmas show on the 6th of November. Relieved.
Then on to Christmas parties. Then Christmas, then new years and Life inbetwen it all!!! :))

My motor bike license – I’m looking forward to that! Heh heh
I want to go away for a weekend and go dirt bike riding.
That would be fun :))

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home