Saturday, October 22, 2005

The dog wasn't there.

Today I wake up feeling...Numb.
I feel numb. I guess I'm tired too. I hired some Dvds and I'm going to go to my room snuggle up in my bed and watch them. I got Joan of Arc, Girl fight, Prozac nation, Perfect oppisites, Twin sisters and In Good company.
The dog wasn't there last night. I felt soooo upset. It's going to be cold and hungry and sad.
I was just really upset in general last night. After a day like yesterday.
The "streeties" could tell and tried to cheer me up, didn't work and I had to leave because I thought I was goting to burst into tears.
I hate it when I feel like that. Todays the same I just think I need a hug.
I don't usually get like this but I guess i'm just tired and upset.
I want alchole but I can't be bothered going out to get any as i'm too tired. I want an appple but again can't be bothered.
I remember the days when my ex and I would cuddle up at times and days like these, on the couch with the doona over us I would usually fall asleep and he would watch the car races.
huh.
I going to go to my room.

1 Comments:

Blogger Scott said...

You have to email me what you think of Prozac nation, i liked that movie. I think mostly because I was able to identify with the star.

9:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home