Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Just quickly!!

Just quickly before I go off to "street works". I just came in from a walk.
I was it was beautiful. So georgus. Warm weather just before it started to rain.
I walked past these kids the oldest was about 12 or 13. Four all up.
The youngest aout Nine. They were jumping on trampoline. I walked past."
"HI!, Hi hihhi"
I look and half smile and walk on. Then I hear
"Nice ARSE!!!"
I (heh) that's typical from kids. I keep walking.
"SHOW US YOUR TITS!!!"
I turned around and started to walk back and of course they scattered. The youngest hid under the trampoline.
"Who said that?"
He points to the eldest who sheepshly walks out from behind the car.
"Do you really think that's acceptable?"
"no"
"It's not."
He looks to the ground.
"Don't say that sort of thing. If your in a car driving by maybe - but when Your jumping on a trampoline - Dude - don't do it."
"ok, sorry"
I walk off.
I didn't care but I figure that he needed a kick of womans rights at the young age.
When I walked away I thought I pritty much told him it's ok as long as you have a quick getaway. Hehehe - That's funny. I don't know how he'll take it!
I think the whole shock tactic of me just walking back at that remark was enough for them to know that they shouldn't do it.
I gotta run.

1 Comments:

Blogger Scott said...

It's getting cold here, to cold soon it will snow then ice rain the snow the ice rain ... perhaps its time for another vacation?

12:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home