Thursday, November 17, 2005

I'm changing my URL

I have a feeling my brother my be looking me up and reading my blog... He was being a smart arse the other night... I was going to deleate this blog ut I may just change the URL.

I don't take anything that i have said or done back. Nothing.
I have no regreats.

I just don't particulerly want his grotty eyes reading my thoughts.
I really don't like him. Not one single bit.
Read this you little prick.
This will be the last post before I change my URL.

I don't know who elce reads this, my friends? doubt it.

At the kmoment I have soooo much I want to write my brains going into over drive. poems, songs, storys, blogging.
Just not enough time in the day.

I brought 18 sunny boys today. There like blocks of flavoured ice that you freeze.
I like them in summer.
Thea's comming back home on Monday for three weeks.

I need at least another 8 hours in the day to write and play "Josh" who is now for sale because i'm moving on to better things - a cut away guitar with a better sound $$$ but I want something better.

Damon is great, We went for a walk to the shops tonight and I brought him a Heaven ice cream :))

I gotta go.

4 Comments:

Blogger Scott said...

I know what you are going through, when someone has your blog url and you know they read it and they use it against you that hurts!

10:55 AM  
Blogger brian said...

Summertime is nice time. It's cold here. But I must say that I've been over my popsicle habit for a while.

10:11 AM  
Blogger Scott said...

Kaz I hope all is well with you.

1:28 PM  
Blogger Scott said...

Flowers for my favorite blogging buddy.

9:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home