Sunday, November 27, 2005

Finally time to write

Arrrr the sun is beating down on my back , the birds are chirping, the grass is cut and edged I’m sitting on the floor in the doorway to my room listening to the I am Sam soundtrack. I have played josh picking up bits and pieces of some songs.
Damon is lyin out in the sun after I have just bathed him.
I worked today hairdressing.
I did a hair up for a wedding and then did hair spray colour at a festival for my Saturday job hence why I have got red, green and pink hair.
I have been sooo busy lately! And not much sleep and doing LOTS of dumb things but I laugh at myself – everytime! So it’s ok for everyone to laugh at me cos I know how dumb it really is!
I’ll metion a few hear
I took Damon for a walk late at night and he peed on a rose bush, I thought it look like he caught himself on it. The next morning he had his rash that comes because of the fresh cut grass but there was a red dot on his penis.(on the outside it didn’t come out at any stage!) And his penis looked… swollen – I have noticed this when I had just woke up so knowing im going to be tight for time I rang the vet and raced out the door before work. I get there and in short she pretty much said “Oh, I see – well that ‘s a gland and see if you rub his tummy it gets bigger” - OMG!!!
Yes – I took my dog to the vet just cos he had the “ morning glory”!!!
OMG! I felt SOOOO DUMB!!! I didn’t think! I’ve never had a male dog! Yes I’ve had a boyfriend and yes I know how the males atomony works- but my dog has been de balled and I didn’t know that dhe could still do that!!!!
So I told everyone cos I spent $65 to get told my dog had a fat.
My work mates pulled that one along for the week and I don’t care cos it is funny and If any one elce had doine it I wouldn’t let them live it down! J

Dumb thing No2
The guy who works with me told me he’s playing football this season.
“where?”
“Coberg”
“Oh, will you play croyden!”
HUH??!! For those non victorians it’s like North and South and about a whole city and a lot of decent sized suburbs in between.
I know this but I was sooo tired from going out the night before I had become desirous J

Theres others but that it for now.

My best friend Thea has come back from overseas and a part of me was thinking that we may not e ale to click like we use to. Well any thoughts of that have been put to rest. BABY WE ARE BACK!
Ok so it’s only for three weeks but we are making the most of it. I think of us like Tweedle dum and Tweedle Dee we know what we are thinking without having to say anything and we are both take eachother on.
We aren’t competitive at all.
We just kinda push eachother for example
Thea”should I wear this skirt it’s kinda short”
Me”Yeah – why not you have the body, you look hot”
So she wears the short one.
Another example.
We were driving into the city and following Merv and Ben.They didn’t know where they were going but insisted that they did. Merves car Has like a half roof kinda broken jeep.
I was talking to Ben on the mobile saying which road we need to go down and he talked over me and hung up! That’s a pet hate of mine.
We were held up at the lights for ten or more minutes
Heh heh
Me “ Should I get out and smack him in the head for hanging up on me?”
Thea “Go on”
“Ok”
So I jump out and krept up onto the jeep (LOL) smacked him on the back of his head and screamed “That’s for hanging up on me you fuzzoid!!!!”
His face was – LOL – Hallerious!!! It was definitely the shock tactics I was going for!
( I didn’t smack him hard!)
That was a good night we danced and I had another foot in mouth experience.
I mentioned to this girl who was in our group ( I hadn’t seen her since high school)
“Check out the guy behind me”
“Where?”
“To the left of me and directly behind me”
I half pointed him out.
Me“He’s hot !”
She smiles and giggles
“What”
“That’s my boyfriend!”
“No way!”
“Yes we have been together for eight and a half years!” As she shows the picture of them in her wallet.
LOL!
“Oh well – at least you know he still looks appealing to other people. – but he doesn’t do it for me anymore – LOL – opps!”

Another night Thea and I went with her little sister Lieny, Merv and a few others to a pub that had a korake night.
LOL!
We had a fantastic night and pictures to remember it by.
Thea and I sung together “summer of 69”
And later Merve sung I’m too sexy… Laine, Thea and myself were the backup chicks.
Thea and I “ Merv take you top off when you sing!!! Strip off!”
“Noo no no no!!!”
He didn’t even want to get up and sing but we forced him and he got up there and confidence kicked in – off slid his top but then he was kinda just holding it.
Me being me took it suductlivy slide it over his now naked chest and then put it behind me and started to move it around myself !
There’s pictures and laughes!

This is a long post.

Oh more good news – I got my ike liscense last night!!!!
It was sooo much fun! I got 31 out of 32 for the theory part and was good in the practical.
I want to get a bike now!
I’m lucky – friends have offered theres until I get one. That’s off road stuff – I’m excited about that too!

Something funny happened yesterday.
I woke up and my back had gone from bad to unmovable without pain. Just muscle stuff.
I prayed to God “please God today can you get some one to massage my back? Its so sore, Someone who knows what they are doing will be great/preferable”
I was thinking someone maybe who’s hair I might cut.
No one came and did anything there.
Just as I got to the place to do my license I was talking to one of the guys I met the week before – bike talk nothing to special then he asked how work was,
“Good, how’s it been hear? Busy?”
“ I don’t know I’m not hear during the week”
“No? what do you do?”
“I’m a massage thearipist”
I just smiled and was in awe!
“I’ve got this really sore back are you able to just untie it for me?”
“Yeah, ok – we’ll just go over hear”
He spent about fifteen minutes on my back and it felt soo good after it.
It defiantly relived it and I could go on and do my test!
God works!
This happened ALL the time when I went overseas, I guess I kinda have been listening to him more lately and things have been happening.

My life at the moment is fantastic – It’s up and down but I’m happy.

I'm looking forward to my night of writing, talking on the phone and playing josh :))

Jack kinda made my emotions up and down a lot.
He’s still dropped all contact.
Nothing.
Zip.
Nada.
Yes, I checked the papers to see if he was dead but I doubted it.
I feel like he might just have bits of himself everywhere and sometimes he forgets to pick them up.
I guess he rememered to pick up that bit that he dropped near me.

1 Comments:

Blogger Scott said...

Welcome back Kaz

2:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home