Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Faith - What of it

I'm at work at the moment and feel a bit wrong for typing this but everyone is in a meeting and I have nothing to do.
I'm going to play roller hockey tonight, I've never done that before so should be interesting! I hope I don't break anything!
I'm going to watch Mother Teresa again tomorrow, Ant is coming along and we are getting food before it.
I met another guy who cheats today. He's been with his girlfriend for eight years and thinks it's ok to do so. I feel sorry for him. But I don't dislike him.
This is a turn in my way of thinking about men like this.
I'm thinking about Egypt. That would be such an experience!!!
Last night was great, Because Fi is pregnant I get SOOOOOOO clucky!!!!!!!!
I haven't been like that for years!!!!
Usually, I think get away from me ya nice as long as your over there.
I think it's different when it's a friend. There is a little baby about 6 or 7 months and I like to make her laugh she's cute.
Since I've been going back to small group - life seems so... wonderful!!!!
Having a job helps alot to my good mood.
I'm thinking about getting involved in the "Big Sister" program.
It's something that's kept poping up over time and I think I'll call them.
I thought I may not have enough time but it's only two to six hours a week.
I'll see what happens. I feel it's the right time for it.
When I was talking to Aussie the other night he asked why I go to church?
"Did you feel like something was missing in your life?"
"No, I don't know why. I was driving past it"
( Truth is that I felt great. There was no reason I just felt compelled to go in.
The people I have meet and things we have done - They are life changing.)

"Your a bible basher!!!!"
"How can you say that!!! You've knowen me for how long and it's only now you know that I'm a christian and go to church!!"
(It was said happy hearted - if you know what I mean.
I don't want to sound like I'm preaching - I don't think I am.
I don't go around announcing that I'm a christian.

I'm really happy :)))

I wonder about Jack - sometimes. He certainly had an impact on me. Certain people do.
The greatest will be Mark (The Jock strap who thought he was the world) - I smile now. I learnt a lot from knowing him even though it was for a short time - He changed my thinking forever beyond what he will ever know.
I don't look back and groan on anything. I remember how hard it was at that time but now I look back and smile.

The people at my work were wondering what would you write everyday in a journal???
I haven't said anything - But I know quite a few different things! heh heh :)
Maybe it's an over active brain!!!

They were kinda bagging it. I don't care. I love writing - songs, zine stuff, journal. I also love reading.
I read up on Joan of Arc today and I think She is FABULOUS, a real wonder.
I also like reading and learning about history. I like museums and History documentaries. I find it interesting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home