Monday, October 17, 2005

My bad yesterday

I've been awake since 3.30am
It's now 6.30.
I got up had breakfast at 6am.
I played "Josh" for an hour and i'm working on a song that sounds ok - so far.
Everything irritated me yesterday.
My mum came down from the country yesterday and couldn't come out to Mon's for dinner and a chat because she couldn't leave my brother alone. Did I mention that my brother is 26 YEARS OLD!!!!! AND HE SPENT THE LAST THREE DAYS WITH HER!!!! SPONGING OFF HER BECAUSE HE HASN'T GOT A JOB HENCE NO MONEY!!!
I had to vent. I went to mon's via the shopping center to get some soda water. I missed the turn off. There was a HUGE line. I was already angry so this just fuelled me. I got to Mons got out of my car slammed the door. I then realized that I actually had to reopen my door to unlock the back door and get out my hair stuff as it was on the back seat. More fuel. So when I reached Mon's I was FURIOUS!!!
I walked in to Mons and the girls were on the couch and Mon was cooking dinner. I put down my stuff and Let out all my thoughts on my mum and brother. After about 15 minutes I was ok. In the end I ended up leaving feeling much better.
Thank God for family.
When I got home I was angry because I walk in and the brother wasn't alone. He's friend had come around. Great. That topped off my night.
"I'm glad to see Wes is not alone.!"
She smiled.
I joked about it and half laughed. Then the more I spoke the more I got angry.
" I hope your horse has the right rugs on - I mean I wouldn't want to put her out!"
"Well she hasn't got any rugs on"
"GOOD!!!"
"Your jealous!!Ooo jealous are we?!!" laughing
I shake my head. Grit my teeth. "No."
She doesn't understand.

This is such a pathetic conversation.
I checked my email and didn't talk to her.
I then went to bed.
I was soooo angry. I think that is my problem I don't get hurt - I get angry.
Why was I so angry.
Because - well - I guess - I don't want to say. But I know. It's not jealously.

Great. My brothers up.
"What time do you have to leave for work?" (He's starting he's new job today. I give him one or two days before he leaves. He's already told himself that he can't do it.)
"Eight, what time do you?"
"Eight"
"Oh S**t. oh" and he walks out.
He is so negative!!!
He is a thorn in my side.

I was also annoyed at Jack yesterday and I was hungry, tired and had a headache. Good thing PMT wasn't added!!
Todays a new day - I'm off to shower before brother uses all the water and generally gets in the way.

1 Comments:

Blogger Scott said...

Brothers ... can't live with and at times I can't live without them. When I lived with my brother we were at each other's throat all the time then we moved out and came to some sort of understanding and I also think over time it has improved our relationship. I am just talking now so shhh me if you wish

10:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home