Tuesday, October 11, 2005

I want to go to EGYPT !!!

Ok. I'm excited!!!!
I'm happy!!!!
I love life!!!!
I'm looking forward to christmas!!!!
Thea sent me a conteki form today and I want to go to Egypt!!!
She wants to go to Europe - so do I but I think I would prefer to do that when I had more time. And go where I want to go.
Italy - But i need money, A round the world ticket and spending cash.
That's my next big trip I think.
I don't mind going by myself, Altho it would be fun with Thea.
Together we run a muck! Two peas in pod, tweedly dum and tweedle dee, I jump you jump - I think even tho we are apart we are still good friends. I just get a bit left out when guys come on to the sceane. But I guess a friend is always there.

I doubt she will want to go to Egypt...

I got told today at work that I was doing a good job :)
I'll keep plodding along. One of the staff came and asked me a question yesterday and I knew the answer. Then today she comments that every thing is so organized. Another wanted an accounts number and my manager and I were the only ones who knew it and I told her what it was while my boss was still trying to look it up. So I was rather chuffed.
There has been a definate change. Today the other woman next to my desk she said
" What the F do I know" or something like thatRefering to work.
She didn't say F**k. I hadn't said anything. I still haven't sworn or said anything to anyone about it. They found out I'm a hairdresser today. I didn't really want to tell them. I guess because I then had to answer questions and I told them I still work just on Saturdays but some managers don't like their empployees to work two jobs.
Oh well.
I'm off to small group tonight :)) That's been really great.
I just hope I don't talk to much tonight.
I walked home from work yesterday it took one hour forty five minutes. I was stuffed by the end and really tired today.
I better be off. :))))

A bush walk is I guess Americans might call it a hike in a forrest.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home