Friday, October 14, 2005

I think I need to tone down...then again - Nah!!!

So roller hockey was fun, I hate looking like a clutz and not being able to do something and looking like I can't do it. Lucky me I tend to be able to pick up anything sporty quickly and by the end I was Getting the hang of it. I'm going back next Wednesday. I've booked my first guitar lessson, It's on Monday and goes for an hour.
I've been walking home from work.It took an hour and forty five minutes last monday then About an hour and a half today because I went a different way and drove to the station. Next time i'll pack my roller blades and half walk and other half skate.
Works good.
I've seen that Mother Teresa movie twice now and I want to see it again - maybe tomorow. I get so much out of it.
I went to see it with Ant last night. He liked it. We got some dinner after it, we got noodles. It was cold outside so we decided to eat in his car.
We were just talking and it feels so natural. Easy.He said
"We get along really well,"
"yeah"
"For the amount of time that we have knowen eachother It's really easy to talk"
"Yeah - You know why - because we are similar. Loud and out going"
I didn't want him to say that. Can't it just be obvious that we get along well and nothing be said??
"Yeah"
I ended up going back to his house and we jammed together.
In the car while we ate dinner we talked, the food tasted gross and I wasn't overly interested in it so I started picking out the sea food bits.
I think he must have seen it.
"It really bugs me when people pick at their food"
"Yeah, I know i'm full when I start to pick out the good bits."
I didn't care that I was or maybe bugging him.
Another reason why I think we get along is because I know he has a girlfriend. He really likes his girl friend. Yet he flirts with me and I just ignor it.
I don't flirt with him in the slightest. I bring up his girlfriend.

I'm working tomorrow. MK rang and asked if I can start at 8 not 9. He's going away for the weekend. I'm happy to do that, I'm glad I can help him out but the
other woman I'm working with - I think she's a lovely person but twice she hasn't turned up and didn't call. I feel sorry for her and her problems that she may have - but what's a phone call?
My boss is so forgiving and nice but I can't but help but feel that I can't rely on her. I don't know if she will turn up and if she dosen't i'll be by myself. I hope she comes.

I've got nothing planned for tomorrow. I might go for another bush walk. I'll see how I feel and if it's a nice day.
I remembered Bec on Wednesday and kept her in my thoughts. She's always at the back of my mind but always there.
I love life because i'm living it.

2 Comments:

Blogger Scott said...

This was interesting he has a girlfriend but yet he flirts with you. Does his girlfriend know he does?

8:30 AM  
Blogger kaz said...

No.
I guess a piece of advice I was given - "If they are living together it's different... But if they aren't living together then he's fair game and she needs to lighten up. If he doesn't want to spend time with his GF over you then mabye he shouldn't be with her?"
It's made me think in a different light. I don't feel so bad.

11:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home