Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Positive Thinking

I'm sitting hear watching M*A*S*H re runs on video. I love that show.
I have gone out for a walk this morning just when the sun was out and it was nice.
I've got things to look forward to.
Tonight I'm going to go see The bedroom Philosopher performorm, I'm feel like I'm such a groupie Especially since my friends are not into either him or just chilling out listening to people preform, at a bar, so lucky me looks like I'm going solo.
I don't mind, seems I have to.
I really like going, It's inspirational and I love watching their talent.
Also I'm going to an Overload festival coming up in August.
I'm wanting to make a zine. I have ideas and stuff that I'd like to put into it.
I'm wanting to move out of this house.
I want change.
To do this a job/career would be good for a start.
This in return will give me money so I can move out and /or save up to travel.
Hence change.
Goosey's boyfriend is having a birthday it's going to be in Dalesford so that will take all weekend. It's awhile away but it's something to look forward to.
Break for lunch...Hmmm Baked beans on toast with salt and pepper and covered in dried pasprinkledes and sprinkeled sunflower seeds. It looks like I'm eating grass clippings!
...
I think we all have days like yesterday. I pick myself up by being thankful for the good things in my life, also the things that I mentioned above.
Another good thing is that there is a Pub night coming up with "street works" most volunteers come and meet up for an ale or ten and it's usually a good night.
My guitar is an outlet, I'm so grateful for that.

I got a call from this estate agent I had an interview wth awhile ago. He said he will highly recommened me to other branches, thing is that if no positions are available then well my resume will go on "File".

I brought the lastest Voiceworks magazine yesterday. Again inspirational. Motivating.
I feel good right now. Content.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home