Saturday, July 16, 2005

Strictly speaking

I’m sitting hear in my bedroom eating dinner. Steak saturated in tomato sauce and salted popcorn. The steak ismediumm rare and the popcorn is hot (freshly popped). I cooked the meat in the microwave and the popcorn in the machine I have for popcorn.
Now I feel like a drink. I'll wait. It's too cold for another trip outside.
My guitar is laying next to me as I had just put it down to go make dinner. My keybord is next to the guitar in hope for reuse when I get the urge.
I can't play it but I stuff around on it.
My bedspread is purple.
I'm in my comfey homey clothes. I've got odd socks on.
My zip up jacket is green. I have a green sheet on my bed.
This popcorn is nice. I like it really salty.
My hair is out(rather then up) I didn’t brush it today. I put on my head band and figured it looked ok.
Work was good today.
I'm not going out tonight. I can't be bothered. I had six hours sleep last night. My brother has gone to get some DVD's.
It's been really cold today.
I'm thinking about doing one of those camp America things.
You get to see parts of America and a longer Visa. I could do haircuts on the side to get more money- cash in hand. Then travel around for a month or so afterward.
I can only go if all debts are paid off.

Ok enough statements of useless information.
I finished my schooling last Thursday night. I got an A for an assignment and passed the last exam.
I was really relieved. When I was so stressed I turned into super nasty wonder woman. I was horriable to be around so lucky no one was really near me. My brother was at work and when I was up at my mums she was out with her friends.
I ended up taking out my fustration on Brian.
He was only slightly annoying but because my patience was non existant I was snappy towards him. With due reason.
Steelo, Oh cringe.
I don't know what to say to him! I thought not answsering his calls would give him a fair idea. He called again the next day and a curious male friend of mine answered my phone and gave him the 20 questions, then he rang again last night! I let message bank get it. He didnt leave a message. I thought I would stay out last night in case he "poped by".
I don't want to catch up with him. I don't like him in a way where I'd go out on a date with him and he makes me feel awkward when he leaves. I kiss friends on the cheak, I do this because I guess being around Greek and Italian people a lot and my mum has always done it and I guess you just do it,without thinking about it. Means hello, goodbye. It's just a kiss on the cheak. Sometimes you don't even directly kiss their cheak it's almost like a motion. Like a welcoming hug or a pat on the back.
I think Steelo looked into it abit to deeply.
Hence why I feel awkward. He goes to kiss me and I dodge his incomng lips and he kinda veers towards me. We kiss very briefly. I feel like Homer Simpson - Doh!
Why can’t I just say "Hey, you're a nice person but I'm just not into you".
I can't be rude or sound like I'm being insensitive.
Hmm...Maybe he won't call again. Maybe he got the message.

I'm sooo cold!
I've gotta go inside and get a hot drink!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home