Monday, July 18, 2005

Just sometimes

Last night lying in bed, it was 2am, I couldn't sleep. I watched Dragon - The Bruce Lee story. I wanted someone with me. Someone to touch my skin, someone who I would look at and get that flutter inside.
In reality tho, I don't know if I'd want them there 24 / 7.
Just when I was feeling like this I got a text message, I look at it, It was Steelo.
I didn't reply to it. That just wasn't what I wanted.
Jay and I spoke on the phone last night.
Were going to go on a day trip to the country in a few weeks.
He's boyfriend sounds like a controlling tossa. He wants me to meet him.
It's funny how you picture how someone would look. I feel like I know the guy but it's only through what Jay has told me and how he looks.
He's funny, He's told me he looks like this guy on T.V.
I try not to make judgments because I know that Jay blows things way out of proportion sometimes.
I think after being single for so long, you get stuck in your ways.
I'll give a second chance but it most likely wouldn't work.
I have to go and call the car mechanic's. My car is still stuffed.

1 Comments:

Blogger Scott said...

That was a good movie, Bruce Lee is the best fighter in the world. Althrough Jackie Chan may be able to give him a run for his money.

11:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home