Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Feeling the pressure

I'm starting to feel the pressure.
This is my last week in my course and there's a test on Thursday night.
I studied yesterday and did a assignment today. Only one more assignment to hand in.
It's really full on this last week.
I'm forgetting about little things, like for example I got off on the wrong exit on the freeway when I was going to go pick up Jack from "street works" home base! I was a million miles away thinking about my exam, assignments, jobs and then music inbetween all that.
Also I completely forgot that I had told a friend that I would go to a market with her on Thursday. Also that I had told Jack I would go and talk to a school for "street works" So I double booked myself and I have to study all day for my test that night! I dropped the market and the talk. Priorities.

Yesterday turned out to be really good. I picked up Jack and then we had 4 hours before I had to drop him off where the van was being used.
We had four hours to kill. I think we were both wondering what the hell are we going to do for that time. As I said tho it was good. I recolored his hair and he showed me some things on the guitar.
I don't know if he liked it as much as I did but I was wrapped. I came home studied for about two hours then the guitar took over and I only got about another half hour or so study after that.
I LOVE playing the guitar. I love watching it being played.
Jacks really good at it and I'm a person who can listen and pick up stuff.
I tried to gear myself up for the fact that it probably wouldn't happen.
Something will happen or come up and it just won't happen.
So I didn't totally get my hopes up until I saw him and we planned out what we will do.
I get really excited. I have been wanting to do some more different things on it.
Jack mentioned that he will help Goosey and I with recordings. I don't know if she'll sing in front of him tho, she's really good but doesn't seem to think that herself.
Now I can do links hears Mr Philosophers. I hope it works...


Oh, I got my car back from the mechanics - verdict? It's something to do with the "fuel line and to fix it you would be looking at $270 plus labor..."
I should of said oh,ok just fix it before tomorrow will you.
BECAUSE I know too well that it has NOTHING to do with the fuel anything!!!
They are saying this because they want to get rid of me.
Well hey, I don't want to go back to them anyway! They are crap!
So I said "Is it? Oh, Well ok, don't worry about it, I can't afford it"
Whatever.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home