Sunday, July 24, 2005

Zine me baby

I'm thinking about making a zine.
What is it? You ask, It's a self publication of random things/poetry/thoughts/pictures anything you want it to be.
Some people put photos on/in it others just write it like a diary.
I want to put a few short stories and song lyrics (when finished).
I think it would be fun.
I've written a little on my brother and living with his disorder.
So in that case it wouldn't be something I could tell family or orientated people about, friends ok - some. Just go and put it out there.
I know what front page I'd want. I saw it on a few peoples, a photo of them when they were at kinda or primary school or something. It made me pick it up and have a look.
I'm still looking for work. Yea. If only I had experience in, oh - I don't know- EVERYTHING!!!!
It's hard. I Want a job Monday to Friday late nights are ok, as long as I don't have to work on Saturdays.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home