Sunday, July 24, 2005

Revive the song

I couldn't sleep last night, so I played my guitar. My fingers are still a little sore today!
I came up with the first and possibly second verse to a song.
I've got a few different melody's, Last night I just mucked around on it and it sounded nice. I go back and try and redo them and it takes forever.
I spoke to Thea last night, we talked about conteki(?) tours and where we would like to go.
It's all talk for now but I really would like to go. That camp sounds better and better.
I found a few shops yesterday around where I work, I was debating what to buy. I now think "Am I going to regret not buying this?" If the answer is yes then I get it.
Altho I have to save and pay bills and stuff, I'm still going out and need new clothes.
I have to Justify everything I buy. Otherwise I can't bring myself to get it.
Church tonight. I haven't gone for awhile but they have got "40 days of community, what on earth are we hear for"
That starts next week. I'll get involved, usually I come out revived and rearing to go make a difference.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home