Thursday, July 28, 2005

Cigarettes,caffeine,alcohol and Sugar!!!!

Oh my God! I had such a good night. I feel like running around the block.
What's stopping me? It's 6am and I haven't as yet gone to sleep.Thats why.
Ok, hears the thing. I don't smoke - anything. I casually smoke cigarettes.
Last night I did. I also had a caffeinated drink before I went out. Then I had two vodka and lime. This was over a three hour period.
My heart is racing. I'm caffeine sensitive. I don't EVER have sugar added to anything. I haven't for years and years. Last night well early this morning more like it I was sitting round and a friend of a friend brought me this massive pineapple and something non alcoholic drink.
I took a sip - It was so sweet. I didn't actually like it that much but he brought it and it would have just been a waste I tried to get the others the drink it a bit for me. Anyway. I feel like climbing up the walls. I can't sleep. I got home at 3.45am on the way home my mind was racing a thousand miles a minute.
A song came to me so when I got home I had to write it out. Then put it to music and yes now I have a song.
Yea me!!
That was two hours ago, I lay down shut my eyes and I can't sleep. I feel like I'm High!!! This is a very bazaar feeling. I can only put it down to smoking - when I'm a non smoker, the caffeinated drink, the two alcoholic drinks and the sugar fest of a juice/thing. Ughhh....
To give you an example my resting heart rate is between 58 and 60. Very low.
It's meant to be good.
At the moment I'm topping 84.
It's very crazy in my body. Man this is why they don't give these drinks to kids!!!!!
No wonder they bounce off the walls!!!
My stomach muscles are sore.
My eyes are wide open and I can't see myself going to sleep any time soon.
I yawn, but I'm not tired.
Oh geeze this is weird.
I was watching the ABC America early this morning. Man, No wonder they have an obesity problem! I watched two promotions for one a hot dog eating contest and then how much you can consume in pasta in a certain time!
Also there was some guy shovelling in mayonnaise! UGH!!!! It makes me want to hurl!
YUK!
Now I'm tired but can't sleep.
THIS IS NUTS!!!!!!!
P.S Mr Philosopher was great.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home