Saturday, June 02, 2007

homesick ......

Tonight I really miss Damon. He would lick away my tears, I’d cuddle him and he would make me feel so much better. I’m really homesick at the moment.
Sab does all he can but I just have to get over it and it will go eventually.

I’m going to go and get involved in tennis.
It’s such a small town up hear. Sab seems to know a lot of people.
He’s ex is coming back on Wednesday next week. She asked him if they could catch up. Sab replied that yes you can see US. She doesn’t bother me in the slightest.
I know he loves me and he shows me that he does too.

Works good, Everyone back home tell me that they miss me and it’s just not the same without me. Supposedly now there is no teamwork and no real support system.
It’s a shame because the support really is needed there but it’s nice to be missed and asked about.
I often think about when I did the volunteer work with the “streeties”. It gives me hope that I can make a difference. They did in my life. Everyone of them.

I can’t sleep. It’s about 11pm.

I booked my flight home for my best friends wedding in October.
It’ll be soooo good to catch up and see everyone again.
I better go and try and sleep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home