Sunday, March 18, 2007

Hopefully one week to go

m in the mist of trying to sell my car, pack all my things up and tie up all loose ends.
I’ve taken a thousand dollars off my car and I’ll probably have to accept a much lower price. Dam. Oh well.
I’m selling my push bike and I’ve given away heaps of clothes and stuff to the op shop.
By this time next week I want almost everything packed.
What’s not packed means that it’s what I need to wear for the following last two or three days before I leave.
This is all well and good BUT if I don’t sell my car I have to wait hear until I do hence why the price is going to be slowly brought down. But I have my limit and it’s not going any lower than that.
I hate selling it.
I’ve slowly got rid of my attachments to it.
Now it’s just a car that I have to sell. Sab wants mw up there ASAP and I want to be up there too. I want to start my life with him, I want to start a new job and I’m ready for a change.
Sab is so full on. I’ve never had anyone wanting me so much. It’s a little full on but I have to remind myself that this is what I deserve. Everyone else tells me this so I have to start and believe it.
His amazing. He truly is a wonderful person.
I wish he was with me now.
I’m tired.
Might go nap before I go out to this engagement.

…..I hope he doesn’t get tired of waiting for me….

2 Comments:

Blogger Scott said...

Here is to Kaz may she find happiness...

7:24 AM  
Blogger Scott said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

7:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home