Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Well...

Wednesday.
I felt like a train hit me today. Deb from work has a brain tumor. She goes in on Friday to see weather it’s benine or not. I’m getting chocked up thinking about it.
She’ll be ok. Oh God please let her be ok.
That’s not air! It never is.
Sigh. Poor Deb and Mk.


It’s Tuesday.
Sab came down for the long weekend. I finished at 1pm on the Friday and went to pick him up.
I was very excited and stressed because the flight he told me he was on, wasn’t actually a flight… I figured it all out but I forgot my mobile phone and I thought if I missed him I couldn’t contact him! I was relieved when I saw him walking down towards me in the foyer.
It was sooo good to hug him and feel him again.
Really good :)
So in short, I meet his sister, niece and he met my mum and my brother.
We had a wonderful long weekend together.
We spoke about lots of things and one of which was Damon.
So Damon is staying at my mums. My decision. It would be nicer for him cos it would just be to lonely and I wouldn’t have time to spend with him.
So we talked about lots of different things and he actually says to me
“I like you for you and I don’t want you to change.”
Now he seen me in my very stressed moments and very annoying moments and happy. I’ve just been completely myself and last night we were lying down and
He said “I love you”.
I said it back and yes, it may sound all mushy and stuff but we love eachother.
He’s wonderful. Really special.
So everything it for sale and I’m moving up in 2 weeks.
:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home