Tuesday, April 17, 2007

and so it seems....

I felt home sick for the first time yesterday morning and the night before.
Sab and I had an arguement and I was upset and just wanted Damon to lick away my tears and mum to hug me and I could hug Damon to just feel happy. When I didn't get any of that I felt alone. In the end Sab and I got over it but it really wasn't untill last night when I could really move on.
I know I have baggage with relationships, I just don't deal with arguements very well.
I always end up trying to smooth things over and make them feel better even tho I may not.
It didn't really work for me with Sab, which is probably a good thing because I just don't know what to do in those situations. I don't want to stoke the fire but I don't want to be the one allways smoothing out arguements.
As it turned out we spoke about it the next day in a much better way and I think at the end of the day I love him and he loves me - I look to that sometimes.
I start a hairdressing job on Thursday. Great.
I hate the thought, I think of it like a jail sentence which I'm out on paroll on a Sunday and maybe one other day.
Great. Over worked, under paid, devalued and I have to work every weekend 8.30am till about 5pm. Good bye to any time with Sab.
I hate hairdressing but I need money.
To look at the bright side it's not forever and I have used the color range before. I had a review of it last night, a little has changed but it seems simillar.
So I just have to get on with it.
I have no money after this week so thank God he's provided for me again.

1 Comments:

Blogger Scott said...

You know Kaz ... i tend to smooth over arguments to. I am quick to say I am sorry and ask for fogiveness even at times when I know I am not at fault. It's not good because in any type of relationship, be love or just simple friendship it takes two to tango. Sorry

6:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home