Saturday, April 14, 2007

bleeeechhhh..........

Adelaide was two words.
Urine infection.
Yep. That was fantastic and unfourtunatly it lasted the whole of the week holiday.
I had to go into hospital and was put on a drip of fluids and antibiotics three days lkater I was back because I had a reaction to the medication they put me on which made me terriably sick.
I went and did the winery tour of the barrossa valley and saw a church or two but it really was just not the same cos I was so sick.
This also meant no sex for nearly two weeks. Shhesh.
I feel ok now still on medication (different one) It makes me feel drowsy but it’s better then the other one.
Sab and I are going along well – we have had arguments and little spats but we come out the other side.
I went to the gym this morning, feeling like a little bit of a blimp.
I’m going out to the movies tonight and maybe dinner.I better go and have a sleep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home