Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Well next week I'll drive...

mmm...Smoked fish... Craving satisfied.

So much for priorities, I asked someone else to drive for me tomorrow. I really like going to the Jangle Gym so I figure I'll just do a swap, I'll drive next week.

I went to a "small group" bible study type thing tonight. I hadn't been to one of these things for ages. It was really good.

I'M NOT PREACHING!!!
One thing that was brought up was that usually what you don't like in others is actually what you don't like within yourself.
I don't know how much I agree with that one.
I can't stand narrow minded people who judge others. I'm not that, so I can't see that happening.

I'm feeling a touch of guilt for knowingly not going tomorrow night, But I just feel like chilling out.

On the T.V at the moment there's a doco on cannibalism. Brother cracked it and walked out of the room.
te heh.
One guy dug up long dead bodies and ate them! Gross!
Hey anyone seen Bad Boy Bubby?
It's a movie about a man who was brought up by his whacked out mother. It's a really wrong film but I had watched it with a friend who had seen it before and she told me to watch it through a certain perspective and while she laughed through it I have to admit - I found it funny.
LOL - Just one scene that springs to mind. The guy wrap's the cat up in glad wrap thinking that if he didn't it wouldn't be able to breath when it enters the outside world (which is just walking out the apartment door, It's to hard to explain.)
He carts this dead glad wrapped cat every where he goes. I guess it's a film showing how much this guy was screwed in the head thanks to his mother.
Anyway a few years later I was in school and we were watching it for education purpose (LOL) at school. I think it was for English/Lit or Phyc, but I couldn't help but laugh during it! I was scrutinized by the teacher and I guess others couldn't see the funny side to it. A few did tho.
The pre brief on it wasn't a very amusing one, given that it was from a teachers point of view. Why am I rambling? Why is this my third post today?
I'm going to bed.
I've been going to sleep with the T.V on. I set the timer to turn it's self off in 90 mins so I go to sleep listening to the M*A*S*H DVD.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home