Saturday, August 20, 2005

Love Sick

I feel tired.
Late night ,last night and worked early today.
Still waiting for a response to other jobs.
I have called them and just got the run around "We'll call you".

Jack. What to say? So much I want to say but feel I can't.
I think the understanding we have - is just that.

I should be at the overload closing night tonight but I'm just to tired.
Elliott is coming round tomorrow for a haircut. I have a feeling that his put up to it by either Thea or Steelo.
Find out my thoughts on Steelo. Maybe.
I've been playing "Josh" (my guitar) all night while watching reruns of M*A*S*H.

I'm feeling more positive.
I guess it's just a little hard at the moment. I'm only human. I want a little loving in my life.
Jack. That was a good understanding.
Why do I have to be the sort of person who has to get to know a person before anything happens?
It takes time and even then once I know them I don't want to do anything in fear that it would be to serious and stuff up a friendship.
My little hearts a little lonely tonight. Oh well, I think between the wine and the lack of food I couldn't be bothered to cook I'm ok. I just can't be with someone for the sake of not being lonely.
I think I'm a stronger person not doing so. I don't need emotional support from another person. Yeah, it would be nice but I value the fact that I can stand on my own two feet. And that means more to me then any relationship. What's sex when you don't loove some one?
I was told by a friend that someone we both knew wasn't that great in bed. Well guess what!
I think the best sex and the worst can come from the same person. It depends if you actually feel for them.
Love them, Want them so much that you want to be as close to them as humanly possible.
Love every bit about them, hairy toes and all. Love them in their ups and downs. Love them in every aspect.
Then sex won't e jjudged. It won't be bad, dull, "not that great" because when your with some one you love everything is put aside and you happy,content - in love.
These people who go out and f**k people do just that. How can you expect it to be so earth moving and fantastic if you don't have that emotional ties to that person too.
The more I drink the more it seems to make sense.
Sex isn't what holds a relationship together. It's the love, understanding and support.
Sex can continue a meaningless relationship together for a long time.
But love with will last forever.
It sounds all gushy but it's true.
Apologizing for spelling but in the condition Im in on not caring for small mistakes as long as I get some small point across.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home