Thursday, August 11, 2005

Feelings

I saw Jack tonight. Hmmm… Haven’t seen him for ages.
I’m totally taking out my fustration on him, I don’t mean to- I think I’m looking for someone who cares.
Well he … I guess – I don’t know.
I want to move out of home then maybe …


I wrote a short story today. I’m going to put it in my zine. I like it and enjoyed writing it.


What’s the deal with vivid dreams?

There was a clay door in a cave, at the back of it to the side a little was a small door. I put my fingers into this clay door, it was squishy. It opened. It lead down a clay hallway to another smaller clay door. It was like the doors in Charlie and the chocolate factory they just kept getting smaller and smaller until the last door which I opened It and it lead into a girls bedroom. She was about 8. She looked stunned, like she had never seen a human before. She hadn’t. She was like a little pixi like thing.
Anyway she was glad that I found her and her family as she believed that The world had blowen up and she was in the cave for protection from other humans.
But she liked me and we became friends.
So I would go and visit her but she never told her father pixi that she was going out the clay door to the outside world.
Then this one day he saw me climbing into her room through the clay door.
He flipped out saying “ What are you doing hear ! you humans destroyed our world”
He was furious!
Then I promised that I wouldn’t tell anyone but then a young guy followed me one day into the cave and saw where I was going.
The next day he went and destroyed their clay door, their clay house and every thing that was made out of clay.
The father pixi was really angry that I told someone about them.
I hadn’t told anyone but I was to upset to tell him.
I woke up thinking about where the pixie’s are going to live!!!!


I think the clay doors were a major thing in my dream.

Oh, since that naked guy was on the run about on the track that I run on I haven’t been out running since. It helps that it’s been freezing cold but I do want to go out again. I just have to do it.

2 Comments:

Blogger Scott said...

Perhaps the clay door has a hidden meaning, like you want privacy from bro but do not really have it where you live. If I am making at all any sense let me know or just tell me to shut up

11:48 PM  
Blogger Scott said...

I changed the blog address

10:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home