Friday, August 19, 2005

How years fly

I just had a blast from the past.
The family I grew up with, I saw the mum when I was shopping and she said to come round for a cuppa. So I did.
I saw everyone. Being 6 of the eight.
One of them which has always been gorgeous, looks stunning. I don't get it!
Her mums been really against modeling but she could just get some really good cash on the side! She's got a beautiful face, legs that go up to her armpits, good tits long wavy dark brown hair and she's really tall. About 6'1 or 6'2. If I was her I'd be some sort of pin up!
Last night there was this show on plastic surgery. This girl looked really hot. She had blonde hair, bust,bum, athletic legs. Me thinking what is she on for??? She had lipo sculptor in her legs,bum, arms and back!!!
$10,000 later! She didn't look all that different and she had saggy skin on her arse and didn't look appealing!
I just think so many people are worried to much about what they look like.
Admittly I looked at this girl and thought your stunning and felt a bit of a frump next to her but hey, I'm not going to get any surgery to compensate altho last night watching the show it looked like an idea...Lucky it only lasted about a minute.

I'm waiting for the phone to ring. For someone to tell me - you've got the job.
I hate waiting but my guitar (who I have casually called "JOSH") Keeps me amused.
Overload festival wraps up tomorrow. I'm out tonight and I'll probably go to the close tomorrow.
I'm going to go for a walk today. Back along the track where the naked guy was I figure if I see him...Well I'll probably just laugh!

I've been doing some writing for my zine.
It's almost coming close to finishing. I want to put another song and a few pictures in there too.
I don't know how entertaining it would be but hey it's mine.

I'm tired.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home