Monday, August 15, 2005

A splash of cash

Today was a better day.

Mum has come down from the country to see me and I'll cut and color her hair tomorrow, cut my brothers hair then on Wednesday cut Jacks. Quite honestly it couldn't have come at a better time. I had $3.40 in my bank and $50 in my wallet
a car running on empty and no food.
So praise God - I can get through another week.

I wrote another song last night. Again it's simple but I really like it because it's not a love song. It has nothing to do with love/ relationships really.
I'm going to put that in my zine as well.

I've also wrote some poetry. Nothing spesh, just random stuff.

I have an interview tomorrow. It's in property Management - which is what I wanted.
So I'll give it a good shot and keep my options open.
I really hope I get it, that means I can get off this dole. Which I HATE!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home