Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Today I got my hair cut - my long waist length copper curley hair has been cropped and colored into a brown (soon to go copper/red cos I don't like the color).
It's cut to just above my shoulders and I like it.

Trying to do stuff like tennis, dancing but haven't got anything totally me yet. Shame soccer was booked out. Maybe next season... hope so.

I'm sitting in my new jacket. It's not really that cold but it rained today and I haven't worn it yet so it's comfortable wearing just a singlet underneath it.

I'd like a dog but I know that they are such a tie down and when Sab and I want to just go out and not worrie about it being lonely and stuff - it wouldn't be fair.

better go.

2 Comments:

Blogger Scott said...

How about posting a picture of the new dew?

6:24 AM  
Blogger It's Me said...

Congrats on the house "proposal" that's a great step forward... Man, I miss QLD in winter...

11:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home