Monday, June 18, 2007

Life is progressing at 100mph!

Well hear it is – it’s raining so much and so hard!
I’m using the dryer and in a jumper! This is Queensland!
Admitly I’m loving the change in weather. I was starting to hate the fine and 27 degrease days.

Last night Sab asked me if I would sign a mortgage with him and buy a house.
Wow. I didn’t know what to say!! - I know it will happen but it’s seeming to happen sooner rather then later when I thought it would. Where he is at the moment it would be a good idea….
Wow.
Love him with all my heart – we just signed another 6 month lease on the rented house and that was a big thing for me, just to put my name on the lease!

So, yeah – that’s what’s going on with me.
I turn 26 in 11 days… Usually I get excited tell everyone and do something for a week leading and a week afterward but hear and now I just want to let it slide.
Ryan has his 18 the day before and that’s pretty big then Sab has a business thing around the same time and I just don’t want to take any light away from them.
I am very proud of Sab.

I better go – more to write in journal.

2 Comments:

Blogger Scott said...

Journal?

6:25 AM  
Blogger kaz said...

stuff i put in the pen to paper - old style

8:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home