Thursday, August 03, 2006

Who cares

I’m sick.
I wake up at 4am and hurl for an hour.
I didn’t want to go to work.
Buck stopped with me this morning. I went.
Only for an hour and 45 min but that was enough.
I get there and one of the other girls there isn’t coming in because she’s sick too.
In the end – the head boss had to come in and they had to work it out.
I just had to go home.

No one cares. I’m feeling like crap, bloated and gross.
Girly man said he cared – yeah… he’s about the only one :(
The other girl said that she was up all night throwing up and she told me she’s called her mum crying this morning, she just couldn’t come in. She’s 22, I know what she means it’s nice to have someone who cares.
I just thought I’m not calling my mum – she can’t do anything anyway.
So I just had to go to work.
The other girl lives with her boyfriend.
I’d like to have someone who cared. Girly man said that he would get me some ginger ale or anything from the shops but I’d already got that on my way to work.
He was nice to offer.
It really didn’t take much just an offer and he asked if he could do/get me anything.
That’s all it took. Just made me feel nice because when your sick you- well I think everyone just wants someone to care.
I rang mum when I came home purely just to tell her. She told me to take some baking soda and water. She was good but I just want someone hear to “look after” in a way, but really just care.
sigh.

Damon or Tessa the cat has rolled in crap or something and sat on the couch.
Great. Now I’m sick, feel like throwing up, going to bed, just curling up and not thinking and I have to go and wash the couch, all the covers (again I did it about two weeks ago!) and cushions. It’s a big job to that regardless and now I have to do it when I’m sick!
sigh. I just think – just do it. Life goes on.
If I don't do it, it won't get done.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home