Wednesday, August 02, 2006

To love is to ....

I don't know if I can love. Sounds stupid but I don't think I can anymore.
I feel like... I'm in a constant numbness. Nothing effects me.
I go through my day - work, eat and sleep. Sleep. Do the same thing almost every day.
Last night girly man told me how he may be forced to leave because they might cut down his hours.
Also he and Nick may not work together. Bummed about that! He was saying how he looks forward to 6am when I come in :) heheh
I really hope he dosen't leave I like walking in and seeing him smile in the morning :))

I think Eve helped build that wall i've put up. He certainly added alot more bricks!

I'm cold, tired and I have a sore back. I need a massage.

1 Comments:

Blogger Scott said...

Massage you ask? Well I give the best back rubs but unfortuately the distance ohh the distance... hope you feel better

8:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home