Tuesday, August 01, 2006

The forgotten

I did something VERY childish yet I thought if I’m going to save my ass at work I’m going to point out that it’s not me who “redirects calls to the wrong people all the time”
I’ve been slowing down and really thinking before I talk.
I reread the paper to which points out things I have to improve on.
Redirecting calls to the right people was one of them.
So when the girl next to me redirected a call to the HEAD boss rather then the person to which she should have I thought I hope she doesn’t think that was me who put it through!
So by saving my own ass I wrote my boss a quick email saying that it wasn’t me who did it. I didn’t say who did but I thought I’m trying really hard and it’s those things that do matter.
I afraid I’m going to loose my job….
It was such a petty thing to do, I doubt she was impressed but I just thought I don’t want her annoyed or thinking it was me. So by clearing my name I think I probably blackened it in the process. Hmmm.
I don’t like doing that but I just felt like if I didn’t it would be yet another strike against me.
Usually I just take on things and figure that the truth will prevail but this time – I shake my head – I probably should have just left it.
Hmm.

Nick called me yesterday morning and sent me a email.
I’m still over men. In a HUGE way.
Just can’t be bothered with them.
Tonight I feel like – I just think I don’t want someone to talk to, don’t want someone to touch me and certainly don’t want any male in my life.
It just causes complication and I can’t be bothered with any of it.
It’s just better to be by myself.
Forget all men.

2 Comments:

Blogger Scott said...

I don't think it was childish, but then again it was not the best thing to do. One of two possible outcomes, you get a reputuation of being the office narc or two you look quilty and you tried to pass the buck. However, and I say this with total honesty anyone that has gotten to know the real Kaz would know you would both would be false and they won't make a big fuss about it

11:09 AM  
Blogger kaz said...

Yeah - I think she kinda knows me and just brushed it off - i hope!

7:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home