Sunday, April 23, 2006

positive thinking

I’m not getting a cold.
A runny / blocked nose and feeling tired is just me.
I’m not getting a cold.
I’ve kept up with EVERYTHING. Vitamins, good food, protein, iron EVERYTHING.
I’m not sick. This is still just the after affects of glandular fever.
I’m Ok.

I won’t go out for a run today. I don’t want to over do it.

I went out and brought another M*A*S*H DVD.
Season Eight. I’m addicted to it.

So much needs to be done around the house. Dishes, washing, grass needs cutting, weeds need pulling out, benches need wiping in general, my room needs to be cleaned and vacuumed. Garbage needs to be taken out, bottles need to be recycled, papers need to be put out, Door handle needs to be put back on (it fell off again)
NOTHING gets done unless I do it.
My father came round the other night, the tree needs to be cut back, this needs to be done – that has to be done. I completely ignored the stupid man.
I don’t know how I can be related to him. He who left the house in such a state of shambles then came around telling us what to do. Whatever.
If I don’t do it, Nothing gets done.
My brother is as stupid and as useless as his father.

Damon wants a walk.
So much needs to be done and I just want to go to bed. I want to go to church but I can’t see myself lasting the whole service.

No word from Eve. I shrug my shoulders.

Dreams are funny things.
I had a dream that I kissed this over weight lesbian. We had known each other for about three or four weeks we kissed. I knew immediately that it wasn’t right for me. It’s just felt Gross. Wrong. Not enjoyable. She really liked it.
“I’ve been waiting for ages for this”
oh no, I thought She’s full on. I get up (as I was sitting)
“Look I’m not a lesbian, I just wanted to see what it felt like in case I was, but I’m not.”
She looked crushed.
I continued “I don’t want anything with you, I’m just me. Don’t get the wrong idea, I’m just in it for a bit of fun”
Then her partner came along and the girl got up and hit her because she was trying to have a crack to me, then she retaliated and hit her back I stood there watching thinking how stupid it all was.

Then the whole scene then changed and I was running around an old orphanage school in the ancient London alleys with a Man who was a doctor. We were trying to find the woman who owned the orphanage because she was drugging/killing the girls at the school she didn’t like and I was going to be on her hit list.
I woke up feeling gross that I kissed another Girl.
She had soft plump lips and felt gross.

Why did I dream this?
Probably because on of my clients told me yesterday that they went to a lesbian engagement. And the orphanage bit I don’t know but the killing part was off T.V.
It’s funny how the subconscious mind works.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home