Sunday, October 02, 2005

This is the last post till next week

This is going to be the last post for the week.
I will not post for one week and will try not to touch my computer for that length of time too.
I’m spending way to much time on it and thinking about what I want to write on it.

Today I ended up calling Jay and asking if he wanted to go for a bush walk.
We ended up going the wrong way and ended up at a different place but with in the same bush land. (It’s HUGE)
Why did I ring him???? I’m still angry that he stood me up. Ok so he apologised for it BUT he LIED TO ME !!!!!
It’s not good enough.
A brief run down about what he did.
I invited him to a party type thing at my house it was one of those things where a lady comes round and shows off all different types of products and you can buy them.
I asked Jay if he could come around for it. He text back “Yes I Will be there, what do I bring?”
So that was the Friday before I sent that. On the Wednesday I sent out another text just reminding you don’t forget about Friday. No reply.
I rang him on Thursday and he didn’t answer his phone. So I left a message “Hi it’s me, I struggling to get people so can you bring your sister and anyone else who maybe interested?”
I rang again Friday – with no answer. Left the same message and added it starts at 7.30”
We waited for 15 minutes. Ok not only for him because the woman was late too but I was wondering when he will come.
He didn’t. He didn’t call, text – nothing.
I thought I hope he’s ok – he wouldn’t not just come.
I thought I’d know if something was really wrong he’s sister would call me.
So I waited for him to call. It took him three days. I ignored his call so he left a message “Hi Karen, How are you , can you call me when you get this message?”
Your not dead.
He could have called me.
You sound fine.
You should of called me. (I clench my teeth slightly just thinking about it.)
So after I ignore his calls and messages for a week I decide that I will answer the phone.
I was to angry before to talk to him.
He acted like there was nothing wrong!!!!
No. A friend won’t do that and get away with it.
“What happened last Friday?”
He’s put on the spot and obviously had been rehearsing the answer but I guess he wasn’t ready for my stuff this blunt attitude.
“Oh, I thought it was this Friday”
“What?! No you didn’t I text you called you and you ignored me!”
“You called…? When…?”
“I called you on the Friday before, sent you a text on the Wednesday called you Thursday and Friday left messages”
“Did you…? Oh… I didn’t get them-“
“Yes. You did. You know I’d expect that from Jack, My brother every other male. I wouldn’t expect that from you! You a friend! You didn’t even call.”
He laughs slightly to lighten the conversation.
“Well I am male so I guess there’s a little bit of that in me too!”
It doesn’t work.
“I know – I’m really sorry karen”
“Yeah. Anyway.”
We had small talk and I thought I’m just going to have to accept and move on.

Now I saw him today. We went and had a look in the little country shops and went for a bush walk. Every time he opened his mouth I just thought – you dick.
I compressed it and didn’t say or do anything horriable.
We talked.
You could feel the tension.
On the way home after dropping him off I thought why am I SOOO angry at him??
(Well that obvious) but why can’t I just accept it and move on?? I can with everyone else. I know why.
Because I had feelings for him. Only friendship – but he stood me up. In the worst way.
Then he lied to me. That just makes me feel so much better!
Whatever.
I harp on these people so much because I wouldn’t EVER do that . My father did it all the time to my brother he did it once to me. I will NOT stand for that. Ever.
This is where I guess my anger comes from. I don’t get hurt. I get angry.
I don’t do anything irrational. I just don’t talk to that person. I don’t think that’s irrational.( Maybe it is but that’s what I do.)
Maybe I just need time.
I don’t know.

Last night was ok. Joey was funny – nothing lost and it’s something different.

I start work tomorrow. I wonder how I will go. Considering that I’m not 100% certain about what I will be doing. What to wear… It’s smart casual.
I better be all conservative until I know I have the job and settle in.
I like it on Saturdays when I feel completely myself.


The news is on. Tears sting my eyes. Bali bomb blasts. Again. It brings up those memories of last time. Bec. I just pray that this will end.

Thea is overseas in KY. She’s fallen for a Christian guy who sounds really nice.
I don’t know how or what will happen with that one because of the whole distance thing. I think she’s driving six hours or maybe she’s flying over to go see him.
That’s quite a trip.

Well this is it till next Sunday.

2 Comments:

Blogger Scott said...

That is the worst feeling waiting for someone to call after you made plans and not getting the call or getting to talk to that person and getting a lame excuse.

what is a bush walk?

2:33 AM  
Blogger Scott said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

4:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home