Saturday, October 01, 2005

I went shopping after work today pay packet in hand and went to buy ONLY the NECESSITIES.Make up. This is foundation and powder. I walked out with two foundations and one powder because they are discontinuing the stuff I like.
Then I walked past a shop with nice tops, another with accessories then another with a dress type look.
About $$ later I have A dress type thing, a belt,two tops, two foundations and powder.
I look for bargains. I don't ever pay $30 for one top. Ya got to at least get two for that!
So I did. I really needed the make up I needed it about three weeks ago so it's good to be able to get that again.
I also picked up my new boots. Again a bargain.

So I'm pritty much decked out for summer and next year.
I have to get rid of some clothes now.
Go through and throw out two other tops and a skirt.
I don't want to build up a monster amount of clothes I don't wear.

Work was great today - the Norm :)

I'm putting money away starting from today.
I'm going to try and put all hairdressing money into my little money box and save for my trip overseas.
When - I don't know.

I didn't end up going out last night I had a headache and went to ed at 7.30 and asleep by 8.
I woke up at 2am - wide awake. I watched some RAGE T.V then dosed on and off for the next three or four hours.

I got that Job, It sounds ok... We'll see how it goes. I'm not 100% sure what my role is exactly... hmmm.

I'm going out tonight to see "Jesusvsthekonganingas" should be interesting the guys performing it are funny and I think I've seen some of the performance during overload.

That's right - heh he.
Today after work we (my boss mk,workmate Deb and myself)were standing outside the shop and this client stops to chat to us, I was on my way out but just chatted with the others because I cut his beard into a goatee and the week later Deb cut his hair.
We (Deb and I) decided he's a bit weird. I walk around the corner to my car and he walks with me chatting. General work stuff. Then turned into weekend stuff.
I was just about to get into my car and he says
"Can I have your number?"
I smile "Oh, Sorry but Mk has a strict policy we are n

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home