Friday, August 26, 2005

Who's a lesbian?!?!?

I'm still waiting for job replies.
This is not fun.

On a lighter note I made some money last night doing hair.
Elliott, Maz, Aussie, and Aussies girlfriend Fi,all had haircuts and two had color.
They all live together. Maz didn't have his hair cut, he was making pasta then got out his guitar and started to play while I cut hair.
We all had a good night. When I was finished I sat with Maz and we Jammed together.
Singing and playing.
The others joined in every now and then. It was a good night.
It was hilarious.
Fi asked me if I had a boyfriend. I looked at her looking slightly confused "boyfriend? ...Nooo."
"What do you mean?"
"Girlfriend - I'm a lesbian." A quick glance at Elliott and he was going to play along.
"WHAT!!! Oh my God!!!"
"Yeah, didn't you know?"
"NO!" She was SOOO excited!!
"I've never met a lesbian before!!!" (she's 18 - if this makes a difference)
"I hope I'm not making you uncomfortable but can I ask you questions? Are you Bi?
For how long have you been a lesbian for?"
I'm smiling, because of her excitement and also because she was fully buying it.
"I thought everyone knew. You know Thea? -She was My girlfriend"
"Thea's a LESBIAN TOO!!! Oh my god! I never knew that!"
Ausaie pipes up "When were you with her?"
I thought he was playing along with me, so I carried on the joke.
"Oh After Dave"
"Oh - so when was that?"
"Not long after they broke up"
Elliott goes on to explain how we became together.
I was smiling/ laughing but Fi thought I was laughing at her because of how she was reacting to "meeting a lesbian" not because I was actually spinning crap.
"Don't I look like one?"
"No, I never would of guessed!"
Ten minutes later, I couldn't stop laughing because I realized that we not only had Fi going but also Aussie and Maz who was in the kitchen still making pasta!
Elliott and I had a good laugh out of it then everyone else saw the humor too.
Fi said that she felt like she lost something.
"So youv'e never been with a girl?"
"No"
"Have you even kissed a girl??!!"
"No!!!" Haahahha

Maz and I were up till midnight jamming with each other.
Everyone else had gone to bed.
I left soon after cos the others had to sleep.
Maz showed me different how to play different songs.
I still think I prefer to make my own but it's good to e able to play and have some one else sing along.

Something else I thought about, made me think of it last night.
I am glad that I don't need that emotional/sexual support on a "casual" basis.
There is no "casual" relationships in my books.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home