Thursday, August 25, 2005

"Street works"

I ended up going out on street, next week is the jangle gym dates mixed up.
I don't think I'm a harsh person but I guess I lack compassion.
I never use to. I guess I had to "toughen up" if I let everything get to me I'd be a mess.
I'm going to say it. It didn't surprise me Brian - He thinks that, I guess, If he shrugs off or doesn't care or makes out like something's not a big deal then he's like - I guess it's like saying hey it's something I see all the time, It's no big deal, (smile/joke) "the other guy was shocked, I was just like oh alright then, she had a bag full of needles asking him where she can get heroin. She showed us the needles in packets in her bag, the teacher was freaked out looking,"
It's the way he said it. It was like he was better then the teacher because it's all in a days work.
Like Hell!!!! I can't help but look at him and think HUH!?!
He just wanted to show that he's in somehow better because he didn't react to her shock tatic's.
I felt like such a mother/parent last night and I shouldn't have to.
I'm annoyed at him.
Moving on.

I did see some "friends on the street" last night and it was nice to catch up with them.

Didn't get that Job. I had to chase him up, I doubt he was going to call me. I may have an interview next week for a similar position.

1 Comments:

Blogger Scott said...

Sorry to hear about the job, I know you were looking forwards to that.

11:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home