Friday, July 01, 2005

I can really pick em

Well I can sure pick em that's for sure!!!! I say shaking my head.
Last night was good, a few friends came and had a few drinks and watched Jack do his gig on the guitar. He was great! I knew he would be, that sounds so corney doesn't it, but it's true.
Goosey,Rene, Mary and I kicked on to another club after the bar and stayed there till stumps. It was a good night.
Yesterday I spent the day with my mum. It was really good. I was feeling kinda flat but it got better as the day turned into night.

I was wondering if this guy Dean was going to show as he seemed kinda interested on Saturday night. Goosey told me today - he has a girlfriend. Typical.
I just think - what the!! Again?!!!? What are these guys thinking?!?!?!?!!
I have to go and get ready for school. Two weeks to go.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home