Saturday, July 02, 2005

Dreams invading life

I don't know why.
Do you know that feeling when you meet or see someone, something different happens.
There's something.
Two people have done this to me. One had a girlfriend. The other...It just didn't/doesn't seem right.
Hmm.

On a brighter note I've been playing my guitar and getting a few different melody's and stuff. Starting to sound like something rather then really crap.
The lyrics of course inspired by people/person in my life. When it comes together I'll paste it on my blog.

I had a bad dream last night, I've been having weird dreams. I dreamt that we were in the "street van" and we were on our way to this winery tour I've been organizing and we left someone behind! Then every where we went we kept leaving people behind!
(Just got a message from this guy who wanted to catch up tonight,
"Sorry...Work...blah,blah ,blah" Whatever,I don't care.)
In my dream we had to keep on turning around and go back to pick up these people!
The night before I had a dream that I was dancing around with my room filled with people and the radio was playing but the radio was two necks of the guitar and to change stations you had to pluck the strings!??
Maye it's something in the water!!!!

Now i'm 24. 24. Gosh it really dosen't seem like 6 years ago I was at school and so much has happened in 6 years!
Another 6 years i'll be 30!!!

I want to try and put a link on my blog so hear is one. I don't know if it will work but if it does it's another good blog to go check out.

2 Comments:

Blogger Scott said...

Maybe deep down inside you fear leaving old friends behind as you progess in life, for example as you complete your studies it might mean a new job away from friends you made at the old place? Then again maybe I am just talking ...

10:02 PM  
Blogger kaz said...

heh - I think I just have a phobia of leaving people behind because I forgot about them. So mabe your right...

8:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home