Monday, August 29, 2005

The clock is ticking - tic tic tic

Look what I can do! I got myself some links!!!
Today I went and watched an art house film. 2046. Yeah. Different. My first subtitle movie. Confusing.

I've got a job interview on Wednesday for real estate reception. Group interview - YUK! I don't like them. I compare myself to the others and I hate doing that.

I'm thinking about possibably going back to school.
Well going to Uni. To become what - you may ask? A primary school teacher.
The our year thing turns me off but I just think it's four years out of a life time and it's something you can do at 50.
To have a positive impact on a child's life.
This is a HUGE maybe. Looking into it.

A friend of mine is 25 and trying to get pregnant. OH!!! This is huge news to me.
I mean she's married, settled her hubbys fantastic (27) They want to be young parents. I'm 24!! I still think I have about ten years!!!
But she's ready. Sometimes you can't fall pregnant easily. I know people that it's taken ten years! IVF treatments at $10,000 each try and they are on their 5th time round!! I don't want to be like them! but I don't want to be to young either.
It's a really hard call.
intend to think career before kids where she thinks career can be established while you bring up your kids.
Both true just depends on the person, I guess.
That means that I will have to find someone in about five or six years time and have kids straight away. Again not one of my better options.
Arh - Who cares! Take life as it comes and what ever happens, happens. Deal with it then.


Click on my post title it should come up with a link and you will see my concern!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Scott said...

So you are thinking of becoming a teacher? Thats interesting for me I think of no other career I want.

11:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home