Friday, April 21, 2006

The result?

So I've been ripped, plucked, dyed and dryed.
I feel a little better.
Also I did more retail therapy today. Two singlets, blue and yellow and a tan T shirt with white edging.
It's so I have a top to run in. Speaking of which I went for a run today.
Also I've just had a beer.
I don't get a day off now till next weekend. So I now work nine days straight.
Great. Welcome back to full time work.
They say they hope to recruit more people. I was on my own this morning and it was soooo busy. It was alot better when the other girls came.
I hope I can work every day and Hold up ok.
I better get some early nights.

Eve.
I wouldn't mind going out tomorrow night. I shrug my shoulders. Oh well.

The people in my small group seem really nice.

I better go or I'll be useless tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home