Friday, February 10, 2006

Why do posts need a Title?

What Luck!!!
It will be two weeks on Sunday.
Two weeks ago on the Sunday I cut up branches, an old gate, wood from an old shead, removed bricks and boulder rock things to out the front.
It was I think it got to 35 degreese.
I was stuffed. I had to do it as if I don't do it it simply dosen't get done.
So I impressed the guy across the road in my get up of dirty old halter neck top dreanched in sweat and the oldest dorkest pair of shorts that I could find that ride up when you walk.My hair was a sweaty mess, I was doing work - not a fashion show. I had to remind myself that when a friend of he's rocked up and peered at me.
Anyway the Monday I wasn't too bad. Tuesday I couldn't move.
My neck was killing me and I had a killer headache.
From there I got sinus pain and couldn't breath with out air ripping down my throught. I got something that sounded like faran-gites? (throate infection).
So I had a headache, sore neck,throught and was infected.Great.
Still not feeling better after antibiotics I go back to the doctor and Now what???
I have an ear infection. Which could be why I have a feaver and feel like crap.
Great.
I went to work for the whole week. At the end of each day I would come home and go to bed and watch a M*A*S*H re run.

I do have progress at work!!!
The woman who sits behind me - I stood my ground on what I thought to be correct and I had proof backed up that I was right and I showed it to her. She was being a bit "you have to do it" type thing and I showed her that, ok, i'll do it but I shouldn't be doing it because I was told not to.
It was a good moment.
I also wrote an email to my boss outlining that I want to do more. Learn more and progress in my work.
So I left tonight feeling alot more positive.

My mums comming down for the weekend. I'm really looking forward to it. Just with her sitting with me and talking, sitting on the couch. She'll tickle my foot or hand.
I miss her. I miss her when I'm sick. It's just nice to have someone who cares about you there. Arr - gotta luv ya mum :)

My Dogs great, Damon, I love waking up to him and comming home. He's sad at the moment cos he hasn't been out for a walk in ages and he's going around the bend.

I'm hairdressing tomorrow, Mk messaged me tonight and hoped that I was feeling better.
That's really nice, It's just nice that people care.
Considering that my other boss didn't say a word. Nothing. Not even how are you feeling? when I got back. That's poor. Really Poor.

I care about all my friends. I think about them and I'm wanting to know about what's going on with them.

I really enjoy hairdressing on Saturday. It gives me a chance to talk and be in a friendly, warm, caring environment. Who wouldn't want to go to work if it's like that??



I better go M*A*S*H awaits.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home