Wednesday, August 31, 2005

I'm sick!!! I miss out on the Jangle Gym!

I can't believe it.
I'm sick. I think I got it from Jake yesterday. (kerryns son 2yo)
My head is thumping, my throat is raw and it feels like someone is sitting on my nose. I'm really bummed because I've been looking forward to going to the Jangle gym tonight and I'm going to bed. I managed to fix myself up and go to this job interview. Massive group interview with 13 girls in front of a panel of 5 people.
I got into the second round interview which was fifteen or so minutes later.
It seems like a really nice place to work and a nice family type of business.
It looks really promising. Matt, this guy who interviewed me for a PA position a few months ago referred me to them with high recommendations.
I didn't get the PA because I didn't have my license - which I now have.
The Money isn't that great but there's room to grow in the industry.
I've learnt to be careful on how I spend my money, Twice I really felt the pinch and was almost going to call on a friend for a loan but Praying got me through.
I'd rather do anything then ask for money.
I've even been offered money from some without asking for it but I refuse.
Money is over rated. There is always other avenues.
hopefully I'll get a call from these people tomorrow about the job.
My eyes are aching. I've gotta go to bed.
My spelling is really really bad in my blog. This is because I type quick then go over with spell check and being an American spell check some words tend to look wrong. Also two keys don't work when I hit them. These are D and B. I thought I would try and "fix/clean" under the keys on my laptop. Bad idea. I ripped off the key then the little rubber thing flipped out and went to God.
Then Mr vacuum.
I'm rambling. I'm getting delirious.

One other thing I finished the content in my zine.
Now I just have to print it out and Make a front cover :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home