Monday, March 31, 2008

Sabs been sooooooo busy with work and the stress that goes along with that, he's spent a fair amount of time away. Heaps. We ended up going away for a wonderful weekend to a tropical getaway for 3 nights and 3 days.
We went quad bike riding (dune buggy type thing) and had a ball!
We also went to a wildlife zoo and it's one of the smaller ones but we were lucky enough to be in the right place at the right time and we got to pat the Rhino and see the cheeta feeding and monkey feeding. We spent some VERY much needed time together and we loved every moment :)
He's been home since then and again it's been really great.
There's been talk about kids and weddings and our trip over to Africia later in the year.
There's so much thats going on mid to late this year. We have to find another place to move into by December, going away, friends wedding sabs best man, work with Sab and work with me.
Then there's Christmas and yeah - lots of things inbetween.

Were scooting down South in two weeks, for one of his friends 30th and were making a weekend out of it.

Kadie the dog is ok, she's spent a bit of time in kennels lately but she's good.
Living with the extra housemate...... what can I say - I CAN'T WAIT untill it's only
the two of us living together. Then I can feel a bit more like ... home. I can do what I want and I don't have to see/think about the other housemates little comments and his grottyness.
I can't wait untill it's just Sab, Kadie and myself.
I want to live just us for a while before any weddings and definatly before any kids.
Call me selfish but I want Sab all to myself and do things just the two of us for a long before I have to think about kids.
He doesn't want to wait as long as I do before kids come on the scean. So we just have to meet somewhere inbetween.
He's ex girlfriend is still working out of his office.
She needs to get a life and realise how it's an unhealthy situation for her own wellbeing.

Well I gotta go. Driving Sab to the airport.
Ciao :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home