Sunday, February 10, 2008

The homecomming

Sab is due back on Tuesday. I've been looking forward to seeing him sooooo much.
I spoke to him today and it was sooo nice to hear his voice, Unfortunatly his voice said
"I have alot of work to do when I get back hon"
Not what I wanted to hear but because I also now have a life maybe it won't be so bad.
I just wish that sometimes we could live it together .
I don't know if he's bringing back one of the workers. I hope he dosen't because it spells out no time for us, I get cranky because it's always work and there will be just time for work and being that he'll be busy - well, i'll get left behind - again.
I mean, I like the people he brings home but they all work to hard - it's all the time!

I got made "reduntant" yesterday. She couldn't afford to keep me on and it was the truth.
I don't mind, I want to find a new job one that challenges me and keeps me busy.
Preferably not hairdressing.

I miss Sab.
I have a bloated/sore stomach. I can't eat noodles.
I don't like being alone in a relationship altho I know that he can't help it - but I don't have to like it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home