Tuesday, February 05, 2008

This is how it's going

Arr...
My life at the moment has finally taken a turn for thing the better. I'm going out playing social tennis, taking Kadie to dog trainning school, playing social touch football and meeting and going out with new people.
These people have met me as me and not as "Sabs Girlfriend".
Work - well i'm still hairdressing. Yeeppeee.
I want more money and maybe I need two jobs for that... but it's not going anywhere where I am at the moment.
Sabs overseas at the moment. All up he would have been gone for two weeks.
I miss him when he goes. He's always going away with work. Work work work.
He tells me it's for us but I just want us sometimes.
This Thursday it will be one year since the day I met him. We go off that day.
He'll be away overseas and I don't think he'll remember.
I kinda figure it'll be just another day.
It's not really a big deal to me. I'd like him to be hear, just so we can talk about the year and be all lovey dovey see how far we've come together and that sort of thing.
Instead i'll be at work then at touch football then i'll call him when it's over and we'll talk on the phone.
It's not the same. His work is taking over. He wants to bring home some workers and have one stay with us for a bit. I'm not into that and I told him that I want him and him alone.
If he brings a guy back home it'll be talk work, do work - talk some more and I won't have him home at all. It would be like he wasn't actually hear.
I just really need him home sometimes. Sigh.
I'll just have to continue keeping myself busy and whe he comes back - keep on with what i'm doing and just - I know when he comes home it will be hard because I want to see him and not go out to trainning for touch footy - etc.
Sux.
Sigh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home